Our Boy

Our Boy
In California

Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wow has it been a while!

Ok, as you can see it has been a long time since I blogged. I will try to bring this up to date now that my precious Alexander is home!! We had many many obstacles that stood in our way of bringing this child home. The biggest was that no one in LA county had ever placed a medically fragile child out of state. The next was that our agency had never received an out of state child. Our agency handled it like a pro, LA not so much. Too much confusion, no one knew what the other person was doing. It honestly would take me years of writing to tell you about all the red tape! Anyone that is either going through the situation/about to start the process/or just wants to know more about it is welcome to email me djohnson135@yahoo.com and I will explain and help all that I can.
I could sit here and write about all the trying times that led me to tears and all the delays (and boy were there many), or I could write about all the long flights (I hate to fly), but I will not write about the sad or trying times. You see all of that is behind us and our precious boy is home and thriving. In an effort to bring you all up to date, and to focus on the craziness of it all, I will tell you some of the more humorous events that happened along this crazy journey.

No comments: